sticky post, scroll down for new content, sticky post
Hello Bin Weevils!
As you may or may not know, Weevily World loves hearing about your lives outside of Bin Weevils, but without revealing too much. As in, we love seeing your fan art, news about holidays and pictures of your pets! So now here at Weevily World, your pet can you made Mega-Famous, as you can send in photo’s of your little, cute pets, which then end up on a very special page on their own, coming off of my Fan Art page! We accept any animal, with any background! Pet fish, dogs, cats, guinea pigs, the lot!
So, are you interested? Well, here is how you can get your cuties featured on Weevily World, in their own frame with name tag!
If you have a pet photo you’d like to share, from your computer, laptop or tablet (iPad etc) or any other device (iPhones and other smart phones/mobile phones, digital cameras, mp3 and mp4 players or iPod etc) , please follow these steps:
- Find your photo
- Attach it in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include any details you want about your pet, DOB, breed etc
- And voila! Your pet will be featured
If you don’t have a photo on your gadget and are taking it on a camera, follow these steps:
- Take a photo using the camera
- Make sure it is them only in the picture, anything other can invade your home’s privacy
- Upload it to a computer or if you have a awesome cool camera email it to us straight to us from the camera at email@example.com
- Include any details you wan’t about your pet, DOB, breed etc
- And voila! Your pet will be featured!
Alternatively, you could contribute your pet pictures via file sharing services or social networking sites. Leave us your image URLs, in the comments on this post and don’t forget to include the relevant details, as above.
Please follow the steps above, as we all would like your pictures, as it really makes Weevily World a fun place to be.
- Don’t include photos with you or another family member in, as I will not accept them and they will be sent back to you as I cannot be held responsible for anything that happens to your identity
- Make sure the picture is clear and not blurred, we wouldn’t be able to see your pampered pet would we?
I think that is all at the moment, but if there is any more, I will update the post!
So please, send in your pictures, we really would like them! Remember: