Hello Bin Weevils!
Is your antennae looking a bit naff? Or is your head looking a bit bare? Well if so Hats is the answer!
There are many hats and Weevily World are here to help you decide which one is best for your weevil!
Mrdisco has came up with some tips:
1. Colours- The hat colour is one of the main problems people have with hats. I’ve seen Weevils walking around with white and pink bodies and a blue and green feather hat! It looks so untidy! Smarten up your hat by having the same colour as your body! You can mix colours up but they must go such as Pink and Purple or Green and Blue!
2. Shapes- As you know hats come in different shapes an sizes and so does your Weevils. So try to match your headgear with your Weevils body! It sounds hard but it’s really easy. If you have a square head then don’t put a tiny hat on, also if you have a triangle head then don’t wear something over the top!
3. Rares- Rare hats look really cool! But be careful not to go over the top with them! Sometimes the simple rare hats look better. Just always make sure the rares match!
4. Levels- Show off your Levels! If you have a high level then buy a high levelled hat! High levelled hats do tend to look better ! Some lower levels look great to! If you have a high levelled hat on such as The Diamond Crown With Rubies you tend to get more friend request and Nest invites, Other Weevils always think it’s great to have a high levelled buddy! And they notice you have a High Levelled hat you must be high levelled!!!
5. Prices- Hat prices have went through the roof when DOSH was introduced! I’m lucky i bought the hats I liked before the DOSH currency came out! As we know when the new Bank comes out, on Tycoon Island, you will be able to trade Mulch for DOSH which makes it easier but it’s still expensive! Make sure you have enough DOSH to see you through the month before buying a Hat! Unless your very rich you probably have to save up for hats so make sure you don’t go for mini shopping sprees!
Hem’s Hat Catalogue
Hello my darlings! I’m Hem and I own the hat store over on Tycoon Island. I have wrote a catalogue for my store and agreed to share it on Bin Weevil Clan. I haven’t included all of the colours but I have included the level and a bit of info! I hope you decide to pop in to my store to say hello and buy some of my hat’s! I understand that the prices are a bit expensive but they’re worth it. I’m quite sure that there are many more hats but I’ve picked out some of my favorites!
The Classic top hat comes in many colours and every tycoon weevil gets a free Black Top Hat when they become a Bin Tycoon! Here are the colours the come in:
The Bucket Hat is perfect for a good sun bathe on Mulch Island, You have to be a level 6 to buy it!
The Light bulb Hat is really bright! It fits in with Lab’s Lab Themed rooms! You have to be a level 6 to buy it!
The Fluffy hat can keep you warm when it snows in the Bin! You have to be a level 6 to buy it!
The Sailor’s Hat is in fashion! You might need to sail some boats on Mulch Island! You have to be a level 7 to buy it!
The Witch’s hat will make you spellbound! Its great for Halloween Parties! You have to be a level 7 to buy it!
Show off some of your Cowboy spirit with this hat! You have to be a level 8 to buy it!
The Chic Beret is great if your an artistic genius! You have to be a level 8 to buy it!
The Pixie Hat is really cute! It’s also a bargain! You have to be a level 8 to buy it!
The Cupcake Hat is so sweet! You have to be level 10 to buy it!
Be just like MUDD with the Rose Hat! Really show off how much you care about your garden! The Rose Hat looks cute to! You have to be a level 10 to buy it!
The Daffodil Hat really shows off your flower power! It’s great for images in your garden! You have to be level 10 to buy it!
With the Policeman’s Hat you can join Fink and his crew to protect the Bin! You have to be a level 12 to buy it!
Fits in with the Medieval themed rooms! You have to be a level 12 to buy it!
What a way to show off your weevils cuteness! You have to be a level 13 to buy it!
Do you love Baseball? if so this is the hat for you! You have to be a level 13 to buy it!
Bored of your Classic Top Hat, but still want a Top Hat? Then this is the hat for you! You have to be a level 14 to buy it!
The Bowler hat is great! Gives off a Vintage look and always smartens your weevil up! you have to be a level 14 to buy it!
The Rasta Hat is possibly the coolest hat around! You peeps have to be a level 15 to buy it!
It’s bright and noticeable! you have to be a level 15 to buy it!
The Elf Hat is a great Christmas Hat, Bing would sure love it! You have to be a level 16 to buy it!
The Canadian Hat is a great way to share your Canadian spirit! You must be a level 16 to buy it!
This Indian Headdress has 1 feather on it! You have to be a level 17 to buy it!
Cute as can be! Love the bow on top! You have to be a level 19 to buy it!
The spiky hat is great for you if you have a wild personality! You have to be a level 20 to buy it!
Wow this Bling Top Hat is great for partying! Im sure this would fit in with pictures at Club Fling! You have to be a level 21 to buy it!
The Mohawk Spiky hat takes spikes to the next level! This hat would fit in with Rock ‘n’ Roll Nest Rooms! You have to be a level 22 to buy it!
The Roman Helmet really suit read and grey weevils! You have to be level 23 to buy it!
Fancy Viking Helmets are great for Viking parties! You have to be a level 24 to buy it!
The Classic Crown With Balls is a fabulous crown! you have to be level 25 to buy it!
The Super Spiky Hat really reaches out for attention! You will definitely be noticed! You have to be level 26 to buy it!
This Indian Headdress is the one with the 3 feathers on it! It still looks great though! You have to be be a level 27 to buy it!
The Fancy Crown is funky, a bit crazy and a show stopper! You have to be a level 35 to buy it!
Loving the feathers! What a funky, cultural hat! You have to be a level 37 to buy it!
The Posh Crown is great for a Posh dinner party at your nest or some ballroom dancing over Club fling! You have to be a level 40 to buy it!
The Ruby Elf Hat is dazzling! The Colours go with everything and it’s a great Christmas Hat! You must be a level 40 to buy it!
The Diamond Crown is one of the most sparkly hat! You have to be a level 43 to buy it!
The Indian Headdresses are a great fashion statement! You have to be a level 47 to buy it!
The Diamond Crown With Rubies is a the most expensive crown! It is for true Bin-royalty! You have to be a level 50 to buy it!
This Indian Headdress has the most feathers! you have to be a level 57 to buy it!
The rainbow pixie Hat is a Silver rare! It’s even cuter than the normal one! you have to be a level 11 to buy it!
The Umbrella Hat is a Golden rare! It’s fabulous for those rainy days! You have to be a level 15 to buy it!
Click Hem’s Hat shop to visit it! Remember our Tips, I hope we helped!
Please like, share and Re-blog this post.
All Rights Reserved.